https://entretime.sce.de/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/entreTime_blue-340x156-1.png 0 0 Maria Augusta Mancini https://entretime.sce.de/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/entreTime_blue-340x156-1.png Maria Augusta Mancini2022-02-18 08:26:272022-02-18 08:33:28A Guide for fostering Entrepreneurship Education
Entrepreneurship education is recognised as the main driver for building up a more resilient society.
To develop a comprehensive strategy for further promoting it, within the COSME Programme, the European Commission funded the Peer-Learning Activities in Entrepreneurship Education and in Women’s Entrepreneurship project (2018-2021).
A key output of this action is the “Guide for fostering entrepreneurial education” that outlines 5 main intervention areas where decision-makers and stakeholders could intervene:
- Develop EE competence of leaders and teachers in education institutions
- Encourage cooperation of EE stakeholders about policies and curricula
- Communicate what EE is and what benefits it brings
- Measure and compare EE practice and impact in pan-European research
- Share EE knowledge and experience to enhance teaching and learning
Here the full guide https://op.europa.eu/en/publication-detail/-/publication/734447fa-58a7-11ec-91ac-01aa75ed71a1/language-en/format-PDF/source-246062167
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!