Entrepreneurship education is recognised as the main driver for building up a more resilient society.
To develop a comprehensive strategy for further promoting it, within the COSME Programme, the European Commission funded the Peer-Learning Activities in Entrepreneurship Education and in Women’s Entrepreneurship project (2018-2021).
A key output of this action is the “Guide for fostering entrepreneurial education” that outlines 5 main intervention areas where decision-makers and stakeholders could intervene:
- Develop EE competence of leaders and teachers in education institutions
- Encourage cooperation of EE stakeholders about policies and curricula
- Communicate what EE is and what benefits it brings
- Measure and compare EE practice and impact in pan-European research
- Share EE knowledge and experience to enhance teaching and learning