The entreTime Train the Trainers Pilot
entreTime is a new entrepreneurship education initiative aimed at upskilling educators within higher education.
Following our specific philosophy “teaching through entrepreneurship”, a pool of experienced professionals in the domain has developed the 2-months train-the-trainer programme, now launched as a pilot.
The entreTime training programme is an excellent learning experience for improving your personal development, understanding the value of entrepreneurial competences as practical life skills, triggering entrepreneurial spirit and societal responsibility among enterprising students.
- Get inspired by the experience to enrich your teaching “through entrepreneurship”;
- Get a deep dive into a new experiential learning/teaching style with new tools, cases;
- Learn from real-life experience with your peers and entrepreneurship practitioners.
- All educators in higher education who want to teach entrepreneurship or who want to include entrepreneurship activities in their courses to improve the entrepreneurial mindset of students;
- Entrepreneurship educators interested in further enriching their portfolio of tools and cases as well as in becoming part of the entreTime Community.
Throughout 2021 the basic level of the training programme will be validated in the field at 10 selected Higher Education Institutions in Europe. 5 Institutions will start their pilot programme on October 6, 2021.
Each institution has 7 seats for the free pilot testing.
Choose the institution where you would like to register for the pilot:
- J.J. Strossmayer University in Osijek, Croatia
- Coordinator: Prof. Dr. Slavica Singer
- Queen’s University Belfast, UK
- Coordinator: Prof. Alistair Fee
- Universidade de Aveiro, Portugal
- Coordinator: Prof. Dr. Barbara Coelho Gabriel
- Lulea University of Technology, Sweden
- Coordinator: Prof. Dr. Mats Westerberg
- Strascheg Center for Entrepreneurship, Germany
- Coordinator: Prof. Dr. Klaus Sailer
Registration is open until August 20th, 2021. By September 3 latest you will receive a notification from the pilot organizers whether you have been selected. You will also be sent further information about the detailed programme and calendar invitations for the different activities. In the meantime, if you have any questions, please contact the coordinator of the pilot that you wish to join.
The entreTime the train-the-trainer programme includes:
- a modular, interactive, blended learning “stop and go” path based on the latest methods/tools;
- coaching by acknowledged/experienced entrepreneurship professionals;
- a support system to develop your entrepreneurship teaching approach ready to be implemented.
- Experiential learning with Micro- and Macro-Challenges
- Storytelling, peer learning & self-reflection
In entreTime we define entrepreneurship in a holistic and transdisciplinary way, which includes personal development as well as the creation of innovative projects and start-ups. As an international programme, it also encourages transcending national borders and building an inspiring network of educators for the long term.
The programme will cover:
- Relevance and value of entrepreneurial universities
- Value of entrepreneurship teaching for non-entrepreneurship educators
- Entrepreneurial Personality and Teams
- Introduction to the EntreComp Framework
- Pedagogy, Self-Reflection
- Entrepreneurial Mindset + Personality
- Innovation, Creativity, Opportunity Spotting
- Systemic Thinking, Ecosystems, Networks
- Intrapreneurship, Co-Creation, Business Modelling
- Responsibility, Ethics, Sustainability, SDG’s
- Communication, Coaching, Storytelling
Empower enterprising individuals for societal responsibility, grow your international network amongst educators and entrepreneurship experts, understand the value and opportunities of entrepreneurial thinking.