entreTime is an entrepreneurship education initiative, funded by the European Union, aimed at upskilling educators within higher education.
Following the philosophy “teaching through entrepreneurship”, a consortium of experienced professionals has developed a three-month train-the-trainer programme. The entreTime training programme is an excellent learning experience to:
- Improve an educator’s personal development
- Understand the value of entrepreneurial competences as practical life skills
- Trigger entrepreneurial spirit and societal responsibility among enterprising students
During the three-year project (2020-2022) the concept was validated by participating top-level educators across Europe in two pilot editions. The resulting entreTime Toolkit is now available to all Higher Educations Institutions.
entreTime Programme Toolkit is composed by :
- entreTime Learning Programme “Entrepreneurial Learning – Training Modules for Educators”; available on the resources page in the top menu of this website;
- Open online course “entreTime Train-the-Trainer”;
- Online Course User Guide, Syllabus, and accompanying Slidedecks and Reflection Exercises;
You can access the toolkit in two ways: